ACCOUNTS (Find out more about these options)
- Student: These are students (Junior/Senior Secondary & Tertiary Institutions) registered on the platform who benefit and receive GGSP resources.
- Teacher: These are Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics STEM teachers who are registered on the platform and are using the GGSP resources.
- Geo-Mentor: These are volunteers (lecturers, instructors & researchers from tertiary institutions and industry practitioners) who adopt schools, mentor teachers and empower students.
- Geo-Partner: The project leverages on the collaboration of partners and education stakeholders who fund and provide resources for the GGSP Project.
Climate Action: All registered participants will be prompted to track the impact of climate in their immediate environment.
Everyone falls within these categories. Through the use of data collection tool and activity guidelines sent to participants
Biodiversity Tracker is a data collection tool for capturing information about biodiversity by citizens scientists. This makes up the Climate Action on Biodiversity geodatabase for tracking the impact of climate change on the Environment and particularly its biodiversity.
- Student: will receive notifications to carry individual climate action related exercises and will be rewarded with recognition badges.
- Teacher: will receive notifications to coordinate climate action related exercises in their classes/schools and will be rewarded with recognition badges.
- Geo-Mentor: will receive notifications to coordinate climate action related exercises in their adopted schools and will be rewarded with recognition badges.
- Geo-Partner: The partnership options are based on financial and material support for the GGSP Project.
Gold: Above N5 Million (Above $10,000)
Silver: N1 to N5 Million ($2,501 – $10,000)
Bronze: Up to N1 Million (Up to $2,500)